Konga Verified Blogger

Thursday 24 December 2015

Modelsdiarys is 1..... Yay!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, it's with so much joy and happiness I announce to you that modelsdiarys turns 1 today Dec 24th. Yay!!!! Modelsdiarys is just one year and I must say, a lot of feat has been achieved within this year. So many people sending in Facebook messages and emails telling me what a good job I'm doing. People calling me to tell me they want to work with me. Models sending me personal messages as to how the blog has really helped them and open their understanding as to what modelling is really about. I want to say a big thank you for your feedbacks, your comments your messages and all. Without you, my blog won't be where it is today. Ever since I started this blog, I have experienced no form of discouragement and little or no challenges. Everything has been going on smoothly. I bless God for that. When I started this blog, I had no clue about what running a blog is all about. Everything I do on this blog, I do it on my own without no one telling me how to do it. Even the posts I put up, everything comes from my head, I don't do copy and paste. It's God all the way.

I want to give special thanks to God who brought me this far, there were times I almost gave up, times when I don't put up anything for weeks because there is nothing new to write or because I have plenty on my plate at that moment, but God gave me the strength to move on. I want to thank Mrs Joan Okorodudu of Isis Models for her support and encouragement, she is one of my driving force, always telling me how good the blog idea is about and all. I pray God help you reach greater heights. I also want to thank Abiola Oromolade for also giving me tips and words of advice once in a while that helps my blog in a way, you are wonderful. I want to thank group members of Model Scout Platform on whatsapp for their support and every other group I share my blog post on whatsapp and Facebook. Thanks for reading and sharing.  Finally, I want to thank everyone who I disturb with bbm messages and Facebook messages containing my blog post, everyone who likes my links and shares them, instagram likers, trust me you guys keep me going. And to the constant readers of my blog, without you, my blog won't reach 10,000 views. God bless you and merry Christmas in advance....

1 comment: