Konga Verified Blogger

Sunday 17 January 2016

Beth Model Academy and School of Modelling by Few

Hey guys, how are you all doing? Hope the new year is great.

So you guys, I will like to talk about the new wave going on in the modelling industry right now, I'm talking about modelling academys or better still modelling schools. I think this is a big leap in the industry which is commendable. This is because as a model, there are certain things you need to know about modelling. It's not about having the height or the looks, but there are modelling etiquettes you need to know as a model. Beth Model Management Africa and Few Model Management are having modelling lessons or should I say modelling schools. So I implore you guys, please new face or not, signed under an agency or not, pro or aspiring please endeavour to enrol for one of the two. I'm not forcing one of the two on you or saying one is better than the other all I'm saying just pick one which you think is best for you and is time friendly. You can simply call them and ask them questions about their academy. Also ask them what they offer and things you will likely gain from enrolling with them. This will help you in making up your mind which to enrol for.



No comments:

Post a Comment