Konga Verified Blogger

Friday 11 September 2015

Meet male model Adeniran Olamilekan

Hello everyone. Please meet male model Adeniran Olamile

My name is Adeniran Olamilekan. Am an upcoming model and Actor. I was born on the 3rd of March 1995









 Am an editorial model I will also love to be on the runway too if 5:11ft is allowed. Fashionista and top models like Sean O'pry and Tyson Beckford inspired my modelling Career. I fell in love with modelling way back 8years. I accompanied a friend of mine to a shoot were I had the opportunity to meet some photographers. I reached out to the photographers on set, which includes Kayode Aliyu,and Nwach Kwu Davichy (selfie photography works).
This shoot is tagged: THE RETURN OF A COWBOY, styled by the photographer DAVICHY and I. A big shout to Michael Bassey who helped push start my Modelling career with his ithink concept #THE MODEL WORKSHOP

Connect with Adeniran on his social media platforms.

Adeywealth Olarmelaykon : FB
Adeywealthofficial :Instagram
Adeywealth_O : Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment