Konga Verified Blogger

Saturday 12 September 2015

Model of the Month_Tolu Balogun

Good morning everyone, meet our Model of the Month Tolu Balogun.



My name is Tolulope Balogun, I am from Lagos, Nigeria.  I started modelling at the age of 15.




I have participated in various fashion shows and competitions in Nigeria. I emerged the winner of a competition tagged Dare2Dream by Kinabuti. I am currently the Face of First City Monument Bank (youth segment). My greatest accomplishment was being a part of the Dare2Dream project.




Apart from it being a model search, it also focused on youth empowerment. This gave me a platform to not only work on being a top model, but also work on being a renowned entrepreneur. The project also gave me an opportunity to work with my dream fashion brand, Kinabuti.




Kinabuti is an ethical driven fashion label in Lagos, Nigeria managed by Italian women. It is also a fashion initiative aimed at empowering the youth. I am a determined model and I would hit the ground running.

Statistics;
Height: 5"11
Bust: 31
Waist: 24
Hips: 33
Dress size: 6
Shoe size: 40
Hair: black





No comments:

Post a Comment