Konga Verified Blogger

Sunday 11 January 2015

The FabFairy's Profile_LIVINUS OSAKWUYE.

Hello fabfairies, our first model for this segment is Mr Livinus Osakwuye. STATISTICS Height:6'2 waist:33 Chest size:40 length:42 back shoulder:19 shirt size:16 Shoe size:44 Suit size:39/40 CONTACT INFORMATION Email address: levinus65@gmail.com or smartluis28@hotmail.com phone no: +2348128412779 +2348101835124
Jobs Done Africa fashion week Nigeria 2014. St eve west africa fashion week 2014. Nigeria student fashion and designs week. Lagos fashion meniac. Please note that I Jane Noye am not Mr Livinus' agent, so I do not stand as an intermediary between Mr LIVINUS and third parties. Any inquiries that has to do with bookings should be directed to him through the contact info given above. Don't mind my grammer lol, I'm a law student, so my learned colleagues should understand what I mean. This means that anyone who wants to book Mr LIVINUS for a job should contact him directly and any agreement entered with him is strictly confidential between him and the third party.

No comments:

Post a Comment