Konga Verified Blogger

Monday 15 June 2015

MODEL OF THE MONTH - TOBI OLOKO



My name is Oloko Oluwatobiloba Esther.


I'm 18years old. I'm a professional fashion/Runway model. I'm currently signed to Beth Model Management.




I started modelling officially in 2012 when I was just 15 with the support of my parents.




 I have walked for different runway shows like

Lagos fashion design week 2012, 

Spice TV Runway Fiesta, 

Jumia Exhibition Show

Maki - oh presentation 2012, 

Ecowas fashion week, The Maharaja ball, 

Clan - diaries, 

Glam and essence runway show and still counting till present. I have also entered for two modelling competitions, Best Model Nigeria 2013 and Pearl Look Nigeria 2014. 

Right now i believe i'm still soaring to greater heights and beyond my success plan in the modelling industry, I believe my modelling career will go international.


Thank you.

Regards Tobi

You can follow her on Instagram: @imforevertobi
Facebook: Sessilee Tobee



I'm glad to announce that modelsdiarys now has a bbm channel, Please join Modelsdiarys channel for updates on the go C001A0EE9. Also follow us on instagram @modelsdiarys and facebook www.facebook.com/modelsdiarys. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment